Discussionist

Just like every other discussion forum out there... but totally different.

Sign up!
  • Freewheeling discussions!
  • Objectionable opinions!
  • Super-easy community moderating!
  • Real-life karma!
  • A discussion forum for the 21st Century!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1051 Next »

Welcome to Discussionist!

Say hello to these new members who just posted for the first time:

Archives

2016 J F M A M J J A S O N D

2015 J F M A M J J A S O N D

2014 J F M A M J J A S O N D

Boston Globe: Hillary is extremely ill, close to death.
In Politics - By Carlos W Bush - 2 min ago

It's Friday.
In Fun - By AmandaMatthews - 6 min ago

Hillary now 90% chance of winning, Donald Trump drops to 10%. Senate victory- 60%
In Politics - By graham4anything4HC45 - 12 min ago

Opinion: The math shows how Donald Trump can still win
In Politics - By opspec2c - 19 min ago

Are the Alt Right like Hipsters? (Poll)
In Politics - By NotWhoUThink - 20 min ago

Our Views: If she wants to be president, Hillary Clinton should act like one, come to Louisiana
In Politics - By opspec2c - 1 hr ago

Neocon Paul Wolfowitz slams Trump, may back Clinton
In Politics - By opspec2c - 1 hr ago

Drug companies spend millions to keep charging high prices
In Politics - By New Deal Democrat - 1 hr ago

Hillary Clinton's guilt-by-association ad lives in a glass house filled with convicts
In Politics - By opspec2c - 1 hr ago

Clinton used BleachBit, an electronic shredder that permanently scrambles data
In Politics - By Thorson - 1 hr ago

Turkish operation in Syria ‘stalled for over two years’ due to FETÖ-linked soldiers
In News - By Troll2 - 1 hr ago

German girls given tattoos that say "no!" to help prevent swimming pool sex attacks
In News - By Juan Rico - 2 hrs ago

Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
In Politics - By New Deal Democrat - 2 hrs ago

Teabagging Racist Maine Governor's Drunken Meltdown
In Politics - By FORD - 2 hrs ago

It's already started but claßic horror is on TCM
In Culture - By Currentsitguy - 2 hrs ago

President Barack Hussein Obama
In Politics - By wonderwarthog - 2 hrs ago

It's not easy being Green..... but it's getting easier!
In Politics - By FORD - 2 hrs ago

"Lock Her Up"
In Politics - By Concerned Citizen - 2 hrs ago

Join the Bernie Revolution HERE
In Politics - By wonderwarthog - 2 hrs ago

So Presidential.
In Politics - By Maya - 2 hrs ago

Hillary Clinton's latest Race Bawling does not resonate with me.
In Politics - By Concerned Citizen - 3 hrs ago

Hillary's speech yesterday codified the Alt-right as the moniker of the resistance.
In Politics - By goodwords - 4 hrs ago

Vote for Curt.
In Politics - By blue - 4 hrs ago

US: CLINTON CALENDARS WON'T BE RELEASED UNTIL AFTER ELECTION
In Politics - By Doctor_R - 4 hrs ago

"Cuckservative"
In Politics - By wonderwarthog - 4 hrs ago

'We don't care' - the new sign for gender-neutral toilets
In Culture - By akaConcernedCanuk - 4 hrs ago

Eastern EU leaders call for joint army at summit with Germany
In News - By Troll2 - 4 hrs ago

Snakes on a cell tower
In News - By Carlos W Bush - 4 hrs ago

The Conservative website The Federalist explains the racism of the alt-right
In Politics - By maximumbrainusage - 5 hrs ago

"black lives matter"....as the police are blocked from investigating a shooting and heckled.
In News - By safestuffer - 5 hrs ago

Yertle the Turtle Says There Will Be No "Lame Duck" Vote on SHAFTA!!
In Politics - By FORD - 5 hrs ago

The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters
In Politics - By Letmypeoplevote - 5 hrs ago

Why did she need a private server in the first place?
In Politics - By safestuffer - 5 hrs ago

Democrats starting to realize they may reap what they sow.
In News - By safestuffer - 5 hrs ago

Federal Judge Orders UNC Not To Enforce “Bathroom Bill” Provision Of Anti-LGBT Law
In Politics - By Letmypeoplevote - 5 hrs ago

Hillary Clinton needs to address the racist undertones of her 2008 campaign
In Politics - By Gunslinger201 - 5 hrs ago

Why wouldn't Trump release his Income Tax?
In Politics - By archives - 5 hrs ago

Can You Believe I Have Seen Very Little Racism in My Lifetime?
In Culture - By Model10RB - 5 hrs ago

Clinton Global Initiative Moderator Describes Group’s Events As ...
In Politics - By Doctor_R - 5 hrs ago

To contemplate the level of 'intellect' involved in someone believing trump's wall promise...
In Politics - By maximumbrainusage - 5 hrs ago

ISIS extremists rooting for Trump to win presidential election
In Politics - By Letmypeoplevote - 6 hrs ago

In Memory of Aaron Swartz
In News - By gonzoland - 6 hrs ago

Trump must have it Hillary hard and made people think for a change.
In Politics - By DDKick - 6 hrs ago

TIME OUT ! _Pink Martini 'Bolero' Break Everyone !
In Culture - By RATFINK_5.0 - 6 hrs ago

America is great folks
In Politics - By Docbroke - 6 hrs ago

Real History or real Racism? You be the judge.
In Culture - By Jardinier - 6 hrs ago

Slamming 'Absurd' US Healthcare, Sanders Backs Single-Payer in Colorado
In Politics - By wonderwarthog - 7 hrs ago

New National Anthem of the "Alt Right"
In Politics - By FORD - 7 hrs ago

The peoples history of PC.
In Politics - By Guyzilla - 7 hrs ago

Jimmy Kimmel vs. Alex Jones re: Picklegate
In Politics - By blue - 7 hrs ago

Bannon... Beat his wife and is commiting voter fraud
In Politics - By Ohio Joe - 7 hrs ago

Bernie Sanders - whose revolution? "OUR REVOLUTION"!
In Politics - By wonderwarthog - 7 hrs ago

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
In Politics - By ProLapse - 7 hrs ago

Eric Trump: My Dad Ran Because The White House Christmas Tree Is Now A “Holiday Tree”
In Politics - By LavenderGirl - 7 hrs ago

Sandy Hook truther charged with plotting mass shooting to protect 2nd Amendment from ‘f*ggots’
In News - By wonderwarthog - 7 hrs ago

Who gave you kids the crazy idea you could just walk across the border and stay?
In Politics - By joefriday6 - 7 hrs ago

If someone SPAMS the BOARD
In Fun - By wonderwarthog - 7 hrs ago

Target is discounting everything to win shoppers back amid boycott
In News - By Troll2 - 7 hrs ago

Where are all the upstate NY jobs Hillary promised?
In News - By bruiserboy - 7 hrs ago

I feel so sorry for the poor people at the Weather Channel
In News - By oflguy - 7 hrs ago

Listened to Michael Savage radio today. (Poll)
In Politics - By Zyzal - 7 hrs ago

Neo-con Architect of Iraq War Paul Wolfowitz is Backing Hillary
In Politics - By rh24 - 7 hrs ago

Stumpy is running because he believes moronic conspiracies
In Politics - By Ohio Joe - 8 hrs ago

There, that should keep you lot going for a while.
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Dave Rubin and Sam Harris - Islam, the Left, Trump, and Hillary
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Dave Rubin and Milo - Donald Trump, Censorship, and Free Speech (Full Interview)
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Dave Rubin and Dinesh DSouza on Hillary Clinton, the Democrats, and Trump (Full Interview)
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Dave Rubin and Gad Saad - Social Media Censorship and What Qualifies as Hate Speech
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Dave Rubin and Roseanne Barr - Weed, Running for President, and the "Fake Left"
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Vae Victis - The Young Turks - The Whole Truth
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Vee - What is the alt-right?
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Ben Shapiro - Ep. 172 - Hillary Pulls The KKK Card
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

PBS - Why the ‘alt-right’ is coming out of online chat rooms to support Trump
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

CBS - "Who's behind the alt-right movement"
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Trump has the POTENTIAL to do as much damage as Hillary, but he's running a deficit at this point
In Politics - By Boston - 8 hrs ago

Trumpcampaign manager - "Alt right and appealing to minorities"
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Disdain for Plebs - "What Is The Alt Right? A Rebellion Against Our Systematic Replacement"
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Rush Limbaugh Can't Stop Laughing at Plight of Ann Coulter
In Politics - By The Center Holds - 8 hrs ago

Milo on the alt right (BBC radio 4)
In Politics - By Sibelian the White - 8 hrs ago

Paul Wolfowitz says he will likely vote for Clinton
In Politics - By Zutak - 8 hrs ago

Go to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1051 Next »