Politicspoliticsguns


Response to The Big Red Machine (Reply #20)

Wed Jul 26, 2017, 07:55 PM

31. Anyone with little common sense

Anyone with little common sense can buy a 80% lower receiver and drill press and make there own. And to top it off there is no background check at all. They ever sell a mini CNC called ghost Gunner to finish the other 20%. How come no one ever try to fix that loop hole?

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 33 replies Author Time Post
Juan Rico Jul 2017 OP
Crazy D Jul 2017 #1
WhiskeyMakesMeHappy Jul 2017 #8
Cynical Jul 2017 #23
WhiskeyMakesMeHappy Jul 2017 #2
Dexter Morgan Jul 2017 #4
WhiskeyMakesMeHappy Jul 2017 #6
Dexter Morgan Jul 2017 #7
WhiskeyMakesMeHappy Jul 2017 #3
The Big Red Machine Jul 2017 #5
DocDocGoose Jul 2017 #9
The Big Red Machine Jul 2017 #11
Duke Lacrosse Jul 2017 #12
The Big Red Machine Jul 2017 #14
Duke Lacrosse Jul 2017 #17
The Big Red Machine Jul 2017 #18
Muddling Through Jul 2017 #13
Carl Jul 2017 #15
Muddling Through Jul 2017 #16
_eek Jul 2017 #27
DocDocGoose Jul 2017 #19
The Big Red Machine Jul 2017 #20
Muddling Through Jul 2017 #21
Solesurvivor Jul 2017 #22
Nostrings Jul 2017 #24
DocDocGoose Jul 2017 #25
The Big Red Machine Jul 2017 #28
DocDocGoose Jul 2017 #29
oldenuff35 Jul 2017 #30
LineLineLineLineLineLineNew Reply Anyone with little common sense
Nowherevill Jul 2017 #31
MountainDew Jul 2017 #32
Tovera Jul 2017 #33
Muddling Through Jul 2017 #10
DP46 Jul 2017 #26
Please login to view edit histories.

Politicspoliticsguns